Using Filezilla to connect to FTP.
To setup your FileZilla connection you will need to use the Filezilla site manager.
- Click file and open the site manager
- Click the new site button
- Enter a name for the new site
- Enter the following settings
Host: Your Domain Name or server IP address.
Protocol: FTP - File Transfer Protocol
Encryption: Use plain FTP
Logon Type: Normal
User: Your cpanel username or the username of an FTP account
Password: The password for the user you are logging in as
5. Click the transfer settings tab. Then select Limit number or simultaneous connections and set the limit to 8
6. Click the connect button
Once you click connect it should connect to the server and allow you to download and upload files
After setting up the site in the site manager you can simply open the site manager and click the connect button. You will not have to enter your settings again.